The Honorary President of the ELA is Lord Lloyd-Jones. Lord Lloyd-Jones is a Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, legal scholar and was a chairman of the Law Commission.
The Committee is formed of members nominated and elected by the membership of the Association. Committee members are elected for a term of three years and may not serve for more than nine consecutive years.
The Committee meets at least four times each year and elects officers to act as Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer. The Committee has responsibility for the policy and general management of the Association. It also oversees the Standing Orders governing membership of the Association and decides membership applications.
To view the committee members’ biographies, please click on the name below:
- James Hines QC, Three Raymond Buildings, Chair
- Charlotte Evans, Peters and Peters, Secretary and Data Protection Officer
- Alex Du Sautoy, 6BKW College Hill, Treasurer
- Amanda Bostock, Three Raymond Buildings, Court Liaison Officer
- Reka Hollos, Three Raymond Buildings, Social Secretary
- Amy Cunningham, Boutique Law, Communications Officer
- Alex Tinsley, 9 Bedford Row Chambers, Committee Member
- Adam Squibbs, Furnival Chambers, Committee Member
- Sophie Esenwa, Crown Prosecution Service, Committee Member
- Jyoti Gill, Administrative Court Liaison Officer